Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Another web programming day with phpGoogleStoreLocator Part 2

It's been a very slow day... at least for my programming. As for everything, it's been a very tough day. We've been hit by a big typhoon and it's been raining very for almost 2 days now. It even became a super typhoon on some parts of the country and lots of properties were destroyed already. Internet here also went down for about 12 hours. What a day!

Anyway, I just continued working on my current project which involves the phpGoogleStoreLocator script. What I did last time did great, according to my boss, but what is needed is to make the template look a lot better and add some functions on the admin area. Functions include having a control for the admin to add data for the store maps by uploading csv files or grabbing the data by downloading a csv file for the existing database. And also a few additional controls to further control the store locator script.

I'm also starting on another project about a fund raising website. The project looks good and sounds very interesting. The web site helps fund raisers reach their goals through sports online.

This is it for now. I will go through further details next time.

No comments: